Following our consultation, I will work closely with you to create your perfect space in a timeframe that suits you.
Any area of your home, garden or office can be decluttered and organised, including but not limited to:
- Complete wardrobe re-organisation, including seasonal changeovers, accessory styling and packing for holidays.
- Kitchen, fridge, larder, laundry and boot room
- Garage, shed, garden and attic
- Home office set-up, filing and paperwork organisation
- Sitting room, dining room, bedroom, guest rooms, bathrooms, children’s room and playrooms
I offer practical help, advice and design to give you maximum storage and create the best space for the items that need to live there. Boot rooms, linen cupboards and laundry rooms or wardrobes are good examples.
During our sessions, I will label everything up, making it easy for you and your family to keep everything in order and maintain the look once I’ve left you. Plus, if you wish, I’ll even take a boot-full of charity items away with me at no extra cost, so less for you to worry about.
I’ve helped people from all walks of life with different levels of clutter, so if you’re feeling a bit nervous about asking for help, you don’t need to be; I have seen it all! From homes that seem to be immaculate to homes bursting at the seams. Uncontrollable wardrobes, garden sheds in chaos, bedrooms with no visible carpet, kitchens fit to burst. You name it; I have probably sorted it.